Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
At EGEAC, in compliance with the General Regulations on Data Protection and other legislation in force applicable to personal data, we strive to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, which is requested and handled strictly in accordance with its intended purpose (for example, to meet legal or contractual obligations or for the promotion of our activities).
Accordingly, the information which is provided to us is handled with responsibility and respect and is not shared with partners. It may be shared with third parties in strict compliance with applicable legal obligations, or for other legally defined purposes, and only to the extent to which it is required for the intended purpose. It may also be used in the subcontracting of, for example, security, video surveillance and communication services.
In addition, we inform you that for the purposes of article 13 of the General Regulation on Data Protection:
- The responsible body for the handling of personal data is EGEAC – Empresa de Gestão de Equipamentos e Animação Cultural, E.M., S.A., body corporate n° 503 584 215, with headquarters at Avenida Eng. Duarte Pacheco, 26 – 4.º 1070-111 Lisbon, telephone: 21 882 0090, general email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The data is stored for as long as is required to fulfil the intended purpose or until the owner of the data requests its deletion, in which case it is subsequently erased;
- To view, correct, alter or delete your data, as well as to withdraw your consent where applicable, please send an email to email@example.com;
- The owner of the data is entitled to submit a complaint regarding the handling of his/her data to the Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (National Commission for Data Protection);
- Contact details of EGEAC’s Data Protection Officer:
Avenida Eng. Duarte Pacheco, 26 – 4.º 1070-111 Lisbon. Tel: +351 218 820 090
This policy can be consulted whenever required, and is publicly available at www.egeac.pt